Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stargazer

Stargazer by Claudia Gray. This book has 259 pages, and its a really easy read. I finished it in 2 days and trust me its worth it. This is the sequel to Evernight. If you havent read the review on Evernight please do so. How can i put this, this book is amazing, true love test its limits and it proves that true love will prevail against everything. Vampires, vampires and more vampires. I mean if i tell you about what the book is about then i will kill the book for others that want to read it. But its action pack and it has unexpected twists that will leave the reader wanting for more. I am sorry i have not been able to post any new book in a couple of days and i apologize, there has been some complications. If you want to know then follow me at http://monkeywuvsdiary.blogspot.com/

0 comments: